Otter Dishtowel - Sea Otter Flour Sack Dish Towel
Kitchen dishtowel measures approximately 27" square
Screenprinted by hand using non-toxic, water based ink
100% flour sack cotton dishtowel (natural/light tan cotton fabric)
Sewn-in loop for hanging
Want to smile every time you walk into your kitchen? New dishtowels are an easy way to add a fresh look and a dash of color to your kitchen decor. Kitchen towels also make amazing gifts. Why not treat yourself to a few for your own kitchen too?
What makes this flour sack tea towel the best kitchen towel? It's screen printed by hand with non-toxic, water-based ink on the only dish towel fabric that's actually absorbent: 100 percent flour sack cotton. This thirsty, high quality cotton is also lightweight and dries out in a snap. Once you try flour sack cotton, you won't want anything else in your kitchen.
Dishtowels make amazing gifts too. Are you shopping for a teacher, coworker, friend, housewarming or houseguest gift? Who wouldn't be happy to have a new dish towel? Plus they're lightweight and travel well. Just throw it in your suitcase as a gift for when you are the guest.
This Otter design is so cute, right? This original art was designed by an artist in Northern California and is printed in arctic light blue ink ink. All prints are pulled by hand.
- Kitchen towel measures approximately 27" square.
- Screen printed by hand using non-toxic, water based ink.
- Washer/dryer safe.
- 100% cotton.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Thank you so much for shopping with The Heated. We strive for all customers to be satisfied. Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if there are any issues with your order.
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of receipt.
- Returned items may be subject to a return shipping fee, generally around $5. Please contact us before return. We may not need the item back.
- Damaged items will be replaced with no additional charges, including shipping. The option of a full refund is applicable to damaged items only.
- Quantity 5 towels or fewer will ship via USPS First Class Mail.
- Quantity 6 or more towels will ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- If you have any specific shipping questions, contact us at email@example.com