Tea Cup Kitchen Towel
Want to smile every time you walk into your kitchen? New dishtowels are an easy way to add a fresh look and a dash of color to your kitchen decor. Kitchen towels also make amazing gifts. Why not treat yourself to a few for your own kitchen too?
What makes this flour sack tea towel the best kitchen towel? It's screen printed by hand with non-toxic, water-based ink on the only dish towel fabric that's actually absorbent: 100 percent flour sack cotton. This thirsty cotton is also lightweight and dries out in a snap. Once you try flour sack cotton, you don't want anything else in your kitchen.
Dishtowels make amazing gifts too. Are you shopping for a teacher, coworker, friend, chef, housewarming or houseguest? Who wouldn't be happy to have a new dish towel? Plus they're lightweight and travel well. Just throw it in your suitcase as a gift for when you are the guest.
This tea cup design was one of the first The Heated ever created. It was originally a pen and ink drawing used to create a screenprinted tea cup design. The Heated is a screen printing business located in San Francisco, California. Hand printed in arctic light blue ink.
Kitchen towel measures approximately 27" square.
Screen printed by hand using non-toxic, water based ink.
- Kitchen towel measures approximately 27" square.
- Screen printed by hand using non-toxic, water based ink.
- Washer/dryer safe.
- 100% cotton.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Thank you so much for shopping with The Heated. We strive for all customers to be satisfied. Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if there are any issues with your order.
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of receipt.
- Returned items may be subject to a return shipping fee, generally around $5. Please contact us before return. We may not need the item back.
- Damaged items will be replaced with no additional charges, including shipping. The option of a full refund is applicable to damaged items only.
- Quantity 5 towels or fewer will ship via USPS First Class Mail.
- Quantity 6 or more towels will ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- If you have any specific shipping questions, contact us at email@example.com